So I order a quarter pounder BTL at McDonald's the other day.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I would remind you that a heart attack is reletively fast compared o the slow painful death of Sir Oasis of Liver[pool].

I would remind you that a heart attack is reletively fast compared o the slow painful death of Sir Oasis of Liver[pool].
There's a very easy way to avoid that. Don't be an alcoholic abusing liquor*. An occasional drink is fine. Abusing alcohol, much like abusing anything else, is going to end up badly.

[sblock=*]I'm not suggesting that you are[/sblock]

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Space [redacted] doesn't want you to have fun.

That's true. Especially if you're [redacted]. It's a hard lesson to learn but if they'd just believed in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

Anyhoo, it seems to me people overemphasize quantity of life. To me, quality is more important. Obviously there's a balance but I can't personally see the point in making it to 90 while also not eating burgers and dessert items. That ain't livin'.

That's true. Especially if you're [redacted]. It's a hard lesson to learn but if they'd just believed in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

Anyhoo, it seems to me people overemphasize quantity of life. To me, quality is more important. Obviously there's a balance but I can't personally see the point in making it to 90 while also not eating burgers and dessert items. That ain't livin'.
That's true but I'd like to point out that McDonald's doesn't actually sell burgers.

Remove ads