Finding [a New] Religion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
No, I'm not about to request suggestions. ;)

As this is a forum full of role players, I thought we might be able to get creative about the question I'm about to ask without getting all touchy and argumentative, and come up with some interesting discussion. So here goes: If you were ever to find religion, or switch religions, which would it be? Or, if you already have, please share! (Let's focus on what you switched to though, rather than what you were previously. Stay positive, and all!)

One of the big 3 westerns?
One of the big easterns?
A non-mainstream religion?
A personal non-organized religion?
Or would you figure that once was enough, and go atheist/agnostic?
"I can't imagine myself ever changing" is not a valid answer.

I'm agnostic myself, or atheist, depending on how many religiously-motivated horror stories I've heard lately. If I were to find religion, it'd either be Buddhism for the community and the message; or it'd be some personalized faith. The thought of some benevolent dude watching us from above is a comforting one, but I'd have to believe that his power in the living world is slim to nil. After this life, though, who knows...

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass...and then you see it.

...White shores; and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Both religion and politics have been strictly banned here for nearly 14 years. Sorry! I'm surprised you don't know that, having been here for 8 of those years! Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases