Gargoyles almost all on youtube!

I liked it up until whats-his-name was revealed to be Puck, I mean come on, gargoyles that magically come to life at night i can understand, but freakin Puck?

You can keep saying that, like there was only ever one highlander movie, and never any highlander tv show, spin-off, or cartoon, and no star trek 5, but...

you seem to confuse me with the others..this the only time I have refused to acknowledge the existence of something like this, and in this case it's also the creator who choose to deny it's existence.

Canon Discontinuity: The entire third season except for the very first episode, "The Journey," never happened according to Word of God (Weisman). To enforce this, "The Journey" was included as the beginning of the recent Gargoyles comic books, solidifying its canon status, followed by the rest of the comic books contradicting the third season.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
you seem to confuse me with the others..this the only time I have refused to acknowledge the existence of something like this, and in this case it's also the creator who choose to deny it's existence.

Canon Discontinuity: The entire third season except for the very first episode, "The Journey," never happened according to Word of God (Weisman). To enforce this, "The Journey" was included as the beginning of the recent Gargoyles comic books, solidifying its canon status, followed by the rest of the comic books contradicting the third season.

Hm, I didn't know that. Good info!

sabrinathecat

Explorer

If he didn't like it, how did it get made? Did he turn too much control over to others who abused it? Did he miss some legal loophole?

If he didn't like it, how did it get made? Did he turn too much control over to others who abused it? Did he miss some legal loophole?

Greg Weisman was only around to write the first episode of this season, a new team of writers completely new to the series ended up heading the rest of the season.

thus the 3rd season was renamed Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles

Remove ads