Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jakira sat on his haunches and picked up another piece of meat from the plate Jariah set on the floor in front of him and put it into his mouth. Still chewing he said, "Of courrrse I eat."

Jariah interjected wryly, "He has a bottomless pit for a stomach, Analisse."

The eidolon did not understand the second question Analisse asked, but was immediately distracted by Sachiko's pouting about no one liking her plan. He did not really understand how she was going to do it, but he asked, "Wherrre arrre these toads ya gots? Do ya got 'em in yar pockets? Ooo, I wanna see!"

Jariah had assumed the girl was joking all along and ignored the issue and replied to Ameiko, "If Koya recommended me, then I will gladly assist. You already know mister hungry wants to help." She pointed down at her eidolon that was distracted by Sachiko.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 2/2 Remaining
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: None

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 12
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
What Fastus STILL didn't get is why none of the big three were going, if this was so important. (I mean sure, Koya was downright OLD, but Shalelu and Ameiko? Ameiko in particular? This was exactly the sort of adventuring stuff she's been pining for since last year -- and now she's just handing it off to stangers now that it's here?!)

He can't actually ask any of that though, because- because it would make him sound whiney in front of her!

Burnt it! This thinking about stuff beforehand was such a pain! "So what are we doing?" he asked instead, leaning over the table, brass medallion swinging, progressively getting heated up. He'd impress her with how well he could do this for her instead! "Straight attack on the village?" (A little bit of fine steam actually started leaked from between his teeth at the thought, and any metal in close proximity started warming up too...)

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko chuckles to herself at Ameiko's reply, or lack of a reply, and waves off questions of who's going or what supplies there are.

"I just have one question," she says, evidently not sharing Fastus' concerns. "Are you coming too?"

She glances down at the talking cat...and boy had THAT gotten her attention when they'd first met!...and grins. "A lady never discusses the location of her toads," she informs the eidolon primly. "Lets just say there is...a stockpile. In case of just such an emergency. In a secure location."

G

Guest 11456

Once she sees that everyone has agreed to go she continues. "Brinestump Marsh may not be as large as the Mushfens farther to the south, but the swamp is dense and tangled. It’s easy to get lost in the place. No one’s made a really detailed map of Brinestump—there’s been no need, since there’s not much of value within. But if anyone knows his way around in the marsh, it’d be that old eccentric halfling Walthus Proudstump, the self-appointed 'warden' of the swamp. A fishing trail leads from the Lost Coast Road directly to Walthus’s shack in the swamp. I strongly suggest you follow the fishing trail to seek out the halfling’s advice." Then she pulls out the sacks she was carrying. "These contain 20 days of rations courtesy of Shalelu. She wanted to help a bit with provisioning the group. Also there are 8 healing potions courtesy of Koya. They are actually a loan but at cost. So they total 200 gold pieces. Any that you do not use can be returned. Are there any other questions that I have not already answered?" She glances at Sachiko as she asks for questions.

[sblock=OOC]20 days of trail rations and 8 cure light wounds potions (1d8+1) at cost or 25 gp per potion. The potions are a loan and thus you would pay for the ones you use later.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jakira did not always know when he was being teased, "Securrre lacoshun? Like wherrre, in da back of your drrrawerrrs?"

"Awww, come on let me see."

Jariah took one of the bags of rations and said, "I am not sure 20 days worth is enough for everyone for very long. That will not last the eight of us a full three days. Mayhap we should bring some more as well... Unfortunately, I have no money at the moment."

She took their share of the potions (2) and put them into a belt pouch.

Jariah took her cue from Ameiko and said, "Let us consult Master Proudstump first, prior to making any plans. But trying to assault or invade the Licktoads' lair directly might not be a good idea at first. Probably better to lure some of their patrols or raiders into an ambush or two instead."

"Ameiko, how long will it take to reach Walthus's shack?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 2/2 Remaining
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: None

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 12
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce