The 100

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I had rouble going farther than 3 episodes. Too Dawsoncreeky and everyone seems to be bend on make the most stupid/bad choices to make sure humanity dies.

Elodan

Adventurer
I'm enjoying it. There's still a little too much cringe-worthy dialog and too many love quadrilaterals but the overall premise is interesting. They've been doing a good job keeping the story moving.

Crothian

First Post
I read the book and enjoyed it. I had too much going on to watch it weekly but plan on catching up after the first season. I was amazed on how quickly they advanced the show beyond what is in the book.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm enjoying it. There's still a little too much cringe-worthy dialog and too many love quadrilaterals but the overall premise is interesting. They've been doing a good job keeping the story moving.
Plus, there have been enough death in the series for the show to be truly post-apocalyptic.

I read the book and enjoyed it. I had too much going on to watch it weekly but plan on catching up after the first season. I was amazed on how quickly they advanced the show beyond what is in the book.
Hopefully that will be a good thing. The show can take on a life of its own.

I just had a thought tonight, who or what do you think the "mountain men" are?

I'm hoping for mutated humans that have grown to giant size. :p

Fast Learner

First Post
I've seen the first three, which had enough interesting stuff to keep me going.

(Yes, sometimes cheesy and melodramatic, but I don't mind that in "background" television viewing, as opposed to my "active" viewing.)

Elodan

Adventurer
So, who watched the Finale?

Thoughts?

Spoilers...

Overall it was pretty good. When I saw Clarke's mom & Desmond from Lost on the same section of the ark as it was returning to earth, this sprang to mind:

index.jpg

I'm hoping more than one section survived re-entry. The situation where Bellamy and Finn got cut off from the drop ship felt a little forced. Pretty sure both survived despite what we're being led to to think. I'm curious as to how they will. Figured out what the mountain men as soon as they dropped the gas in amongst the group. Interesting that they had Clarke's name on the monitor that was watching her in the room.

Looking forward to next season.

Last edited:

Remove ads