Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=Thorn] Sorry, Thorn only picks up on the fact that at least one of them has a holy symbol [/sblock]

[sblock=Meliara]You also notice that one has a holy symbol and when you look at the others as you walk past, pick up your bed roll and porridge, they all have the same holy symbol somewhere on their body or "stuff" You should also roll knowledge-religion [/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Banaq, Isolde, and Jack all notice there is a guy handing out bedrolls and a bowl of something they certainly do NOT intend to eat. :lol:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[sblock=Meliara]You also notice that one has a holy symbol and when you look at the others as you walk past, pick up your bed roll and porridge, they all have the same holy symbol somewhere on their body or "stuff" You should also roll knowledge-religion [/sblock]

[sblock]. Again apologies for not having this linked to my IC... My computer keeps crashing and doing this stuff on the iPad is much more difficult. I guess I'm just not an Apple fangurl lol.
1d20+1=17
[\sblock]

Remove ads