Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Original Character & rig

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Shut up and do something

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Poll closed .

sabrinathecat

Explorer
So, I just finished working on pt 2 of my "Excelsior Story" in maya. (Quick youtube search should find both parts, esp if you look for magellanthecat).
Going to do another short r2-kt project. Then what...
Not in the mood for "Excelsior pt 3" yet.
So...
Legioss & Tread from Genesis Climber Mospeada (aka Alpha Fighter and Beta Fighter from Robotech)
Space Battleship Yamato
V.I.N.Cent & Maximilian from Black Hole
Cygnus and Palomino ' '
Optimus Prime and Decepticon Jets from Transformers (the old TV/Gen 1 models)
VF 25S from one of the Marcoss sequels (7?)
Orion Pirate fleet raiding a freighter convoy (Star Trek/Star Fleet Battles?
Original character & rig?
Shut up and do something, but leave us alone.

Last edited:

Based on your past posts expressing an interest in doing stuff like this for a living instead of a hobby, I recommend doing something that you could add to your portfolio. Ideally something original that shows a broader range of your abilities.

Barring that, Yamato.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Going through the you tube stuff, and liked Bunny vs samurai! not sure of anything else yet.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Based on your past posts expressing an interest in doing stuff like this for a living instead of a hobby, I recommend doing something that you could add to your portfolio. Ideally something original that shows a broader range of your abilities.

Barring that, Yamato.

Oh, I try to do something new each time. This time it was the full model of the movie-Enterprise and the exploding fire ring. Last time it was two rigged characters in the same space doing something funny. Before that it was building and rigging a dragon, and trying to get a good frost breath effect (not happy with the result, but willing to settle for now).

Yamato has fun possibilities with the converging/spiraling cannon affects, the wave motion gun, space warp, and more.

Remove ads