racial slurs

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hmm... There was a similar thread a while ago that might be worthwile to check out, too, tleilaxu.

I think it was about racial jokes...

rich_f

First Post
You can always say to a dwarf:

"your momma has a beard!!" or "your momma has no beard!!", depending on your stance on the great whisker controversy.

What happened to that race stereotype thread? You know, the one, somebody posted something along the lines of:

Bugbears are rowdy, they punch and slap each other as they taunt the opposition.

That inspired me to have some hobgoblins high five each other when they scored a crit on the PCs in my group. The group quicky despaired and ran.....

Apok

First Post
Elves; Pef. This one was often used in our Shadowrun games, but I won't elaborate on what it means. I'll give you a hint; it's an acronym. Our group was trying to find a cyberdoc, but the only name the GM gave us was his last name and first initial; A. Peff. We walk into a rather seedy bar & grille looking for this guy, and one player gets the brilliant idea of announcing in the middle of the main room; "Excuse me, we are looking for A. Peff. Has anyone here seen A. Peff?"

Needless to say, most of the patrons were elves and heavily armed ones at that. Boy, I hated our GM that day...

Ace

Adventurer
I remember the last one of these threads

Heres my list:
Elf: Pointer or Runt or Fairy (which might not be a slur)
Dwarf: Squat (sorry 40k fans)or Shortys
Halfling: Furfoot(which wouldn't offend him it might not precisely be a slur) or Peck (from Willow)
Gnome: Noser or Shorty as well
Halforc: Uglys or Pigface
Halfelf: Changeling or Half n' Half

tleilaxu

First Post
thanks for the link darkness...

on a similar note, does anyone have any bar fight stories to share? (not actual bar fights but DND barfights)

Kilmore

First Post
Elves: Twigs, points, veggies
Half-Elves: Breeds
Half-Orcs: Ghetto-goblins
Dwarves: Stumps or Tossers (more rude if British, I believe)
Fire Genassi: Sparky
Water Genassi: Puddles
Humans: Morties, Dustys, Mayflies (referring to their short lifespans)

Remove ads