Pathfinder 1E Paths of Legend: Resurrection

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The only one of the old crew that might have a "guest starring" role is Muzdum, due to being Lord of Silvergard. Even that's not likely to occur until Chapter 2.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
And so have the rogues! ;) Well, at least a few now. And they're not rogues, but other classes. And... well, you get the point. :D

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Kowl Clangadden

Thanks! I may have run away with your setting a little, so feel free to prune where needed. I was interested in the relationship between the dwarves of Silvergard and the humans of the Barony.

In something of a surprise move by the dwarven Lord, a 'hero' has been supplied to Captain Astor for his expedition. With the barest of intelligence, the Barony has found that this hero, Kowl Clangadden, is a skimmer - a miner whose pockets were found full of slivers of silver. A small-time thief would seem to be an insult or maybe a dwarven attempt at humor, but this Kowl seems to carry some knowledge that may benefit Astor; namely, he speaks Orc.

Perhaps there is some diplomacy left in the dwarves of Silvergard, or perhaps they're howling wtih laughter at ridding themselves of a criminal in such a clean way.

Kowl is a sandy-haired, pockmarked dwarf with a matted beard and long, unkempt hair. His skin is either bronzed by sunlight or dirty with local soil, and perhaps both. He wears brown leather and a burlap cloak.

And here's my sheet. I'll add equipment tomorrow.

View attachment Kowl Clangedden Level 1.xlsx

Last edited:

Remove ads