Egyptian theme Ravenloft adventure with a gypsy woman?

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Hello.

Once again, i have lost something and can't find it (and I never did find that Trog heavy metal band).

I read an old Ravenloft module some years ago. This would have been 2ed ed or possibly first ed.

Here is what I remember. Does anyone recognize it? I've been looking trough Ravenloft materials, and I can't quiet find a match.

The party is traveling along a road, and meet a group of V? (ravenloft gypsy race). The woman is having a disagreement with her brothers (or cousins?) and decides to tag along with the party.

The party wonders into the mists.....

and end up in a desert. They find an Egyptian themed village with a temple (or pyramid?). The populace are standoffish, but follow their custom of hospitality, as commanded by their god (goddess, dread lord?)

The girl resembles the old (ancient) love interest of the (mummy, spirit, vampire, or what not) in the temple.....The plot was similar to "The Mummy".

Anybody know this one?

Prism

Explorer
Hello.

Once again, i have lost something and can't find it (and I never did find that Trog heavy metal band).

I read an old Ravenloft module some years ago. This would have been 2ed ed or possibly first ed.

Here is what I remember. Does anyone recognize it? I've been looking trough Ravenloft materials, and I can't quiet find a match.

The party is traveling along a road, and meet a group of V? (ravenloft gypsy race). The woman is having a disagreement with her brothers (or cousins?) and decides to tag along with the party.

The party wonders into the mists.....

and end up in a desert. They find an Egyptian themed village with a temple (or pyramid?). The populace are standoffish, but follow their custom of hospitality, as commanded by their god (goddess, dread lord?)

The girl resembles the old (ancient) love interest of the (mummy, spirit, vampire, or what not) in the temple.....The plot was similar to "The Mummy".

Anybody know this one?

Touch of Death I think

http://www.dndclassics.com/product/17490/RA3-Touch-of-Death-2e?term=death&it=1

JeffB

Legend
There was a computer game as well. I suspect it was some kind of crossoverproduct.

The Stone Prophet was the name of the computer game IIRC.

A great adventure. Deadly, for sure, but still lovely, if you ask me. Played it once, but never got the chance to run. I'm planning to run it with the 5E rules after we finish Night of the Walking Dead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases