D&D 5E Complete Random Character Generator (2.0)

Saorex

First Post
Thanks a lot. That is greatly appreciated.

By the way, I always promote new versions in several G+ communities and people like this generator. Many good comments every time. Keep up the good work!

Tuatara

First Post
For some reason cleric and paladin spells just don't seem to be working for me. Nothing populates the fields. Here are some pics of the issue.

Cleric 1.pngCleric 2.pngCleric 3.png

I figure this is just something I'm doing wrong, but I can't work it out. Any help?

Last edited:

Beltazar

Villager
I just tried it and everything seemed to work. I couldn't duplicate your error.

Only 2 cleric domains receive an additional cantrip (Light and Nature). Does the error occur with either of these domains? Do the spells ever work for Clerics? Can you provide any additional information?

Perhaps you have an older version of Excel? Maybe you could erase the file, download it and try again?

Beltazar

Last edited:

Tuatara

First Post
Hmm maybe it is my version of Excel.

This error happens every time for me in both Cleric and Paladin. In the past I could get the spells to appear clicking in the Spell Field on the top sheet, the formula would appear, then the spells would populate.

I've downloaded it a few times now, and gone back to the .85 version too. Weird bug for me.

Trying a newer version of Excel now.

EDIT: My version of Excel (2007 lol) was too old. Updated to a new office package and everything works fine. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Emirikol

Adventurer
VERSION 8.9

Here is list of added features:
Corrected Stats going over 20
Level ability stat increases now goes to the most important stats based on class
Skills only duplicate in rare circumstances (e.g. Only on Half-Elf, Rogue)
Added ability to set Attributes in USER tab
Skills now add Proficiency Bonus
Hill Dwarf now receives +1 HP/Level
Resistances Added - (Still needs work - e.g. Dragonborn)
Monk abilities corrected (Movement speed, AC bonus, Unarmored damage)
Fixed Druid:Circle of the Land (Mountain) Spell list
Added ability to chose Background
Added ability to chose Druid:Circle of Land type
Rewrote Cleric and Wizard spell calculations (much shorter now)
Fixed Language duplication
Rangers now receive language for favorite enemy
Added ability to chose Ranger and Warlock pets
Added Ability to chose Wizard Pact

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nhdvsyvwopdrgau/AACsiOB4Myz3BOA7wliH9naXa?dl=0

JH

InfinityCircuit

First Post
8.9 is awesome, even better than 8.7, which I've used for about a year now. Great work!

I'm looking at adding Mystic as a class option; if you're already doing this, great, I'll just wait for you to finish. If not, I'll post it when I think it works.

My main concern is going to be adding all the new disciplines, spells, and abilities. That will be a lot of work, I think.

Remove ads