• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Warcraft: warlords of draenor

[video=youtube;TLzhlsEFcVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ[/video] So I got an invite to the beta for WoD the newest xpac for WoW and I've been playing around with it and figured a new thread would be best for my thoughts and pics and info.

With that out of the way here we go.

so, the garrisons have their own set of achievements, but before i get into the cheevos and changes with them; i'm going to talk about the garrisons.

So you start by building your barracks, this is what the area looks like before you do anything,

garrison1.jpg

Once you build the barracks you gain the ability to call upon your forces to help you out , I haven't done this yet and I plan to post a pic of the barracks later today.

Getting back to the cheevos, Along with the garrison getting it's own section with subgroups, there's a section entitled Legacy, which is for old cheevos that from a quick look have been replaced. One of the legacy cheevos gives you the title Leeeroy, there's a new cheevo for the new dungeons that does the game. Along with the few of the brawler's guild cheevos been replaced. I also plan to get a screenshot of the cheevo list as well.

follower.jpg this is the first follower i got and her first mission, after she completed it i gained another follower follower. After doing a short quest chain i also gained the blue prints for an alchemy building

garrison2.jpg and as you can see the building are categorized according to size.

Remove ads