[October] What are you watching?

EricNoah

Adventurer
I hardly watch full movies these days, but Mrs. Noah and I enjoyed Grand Budapest Hotel recently and we have a rental of the newer Captain America movie in the queue.

Been watching Haven on Netflix; and going slowly through my second viewing of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

On Hulu we keep up with some sassy sitcoms (New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine Nine), and I've been watching Bones, Gotham and Sleepy Hollow. Looking forward to the return of Arrow and seeing The Flash.

On Apple TV we keep up with Big Bang Theory.

Flash and Arrow begin this week. Gotham isn't holding my interest. SHIELD also is not grabbing my attention. After 11 years of having a second job on weekends I'm getting back into Football.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Gotham's 2nd episode took a little dip for me. Sleepy Hollow has been leaving me sleepy.

For some dumb reason I'm currently hooked on the late 90s show Charmed on Netflix.

Mallus

Legend
The last movie I watched was the 30th Anniversary "Final Cut" version of Blade Runner, mainly to test my new TV with a very dark film. I'd forgotten how good it is -- though maybe the new edit(s) made a difference?

Before that it was The Lego Movie, Winter Soldier, The Grand Budapest Hotel, and Jodorowsky's Dune. Four very good, albeit very different, films.

TV-wise, not much besides Agents of Shield and Steven Universe, though I mean to binge-watch True Detective sometime soon...

Elodan

Adventurer
By day, according to the DVR.

Sun
-Avengers Assemble
- NFL
- Bob's Burgers
- The Simpsons
- Family Guy
Mon
- Big Bang Theory
- Gotham
- Gravity Falls
- Star Wars: Rebels
Tue
- Ultimate Spider-man
- The Flash
- Agents of Shield
Wed
- Arrow
- Legends
- South Park
Sat
- Doctor Who

Broadchurch is on it's way from Netflix.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I watch Doctor Who and after that Gotham is on so I let it roll (and then drift off to sleep) - so far its only of interest to see how Bruce is developing and maybe how psycho they're going to take Penguin.

Flash and Arrow both start Thursday - I will be there:)

Remove ads