The Flash is here

So... it wasn't bad. It had it's moments, but it felt like they hurried the hero vs villain part of the story too much. Also, the Arrow cameo was way too cheesy. To be honest, it felt pretty pointless having Arrow there. Otherwise, it was entertaining.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So... it wasn't bad. It had it's moments, but it felt like they hurried the hero vs villain part of the story too much. Also, the Arrow cameo was way too cheesy. To be honest, it felt pretty pointless having Arrow there. Otherwise, it was entertaining.

yeah I like cheese.

and I do agree that it may have been a bit rushed at times, like a series of expositional set pieces, each good in its own right but not making for a smooth narrative. The villain wasn't the best interpretation of Weather wizard either, I wouldve used someone else.

and I am hoping that we get a story and it isn't just villain of the week fodder

yeah I like cheese.
So do I... to an extent. The Flash was good cheese, for the most part.

and I do agree that it may have been a bit rushed at times, like a series of expositional set pieces, each good in its own right but not making for a smooth narrative.
Yup, exactly what I was thinking.
The villain wasn't the best interpretation of Weather wizard either, I wouldve used someone else.

and I am hoping that we get a story and it isn't just villain of the week fodder
I think we'll be getting both. It'll have an overarching story which will be developed as a side story while we are distracted by the villain of the week.

EricNoah

Adventurer
It was good stuff. I too might have liked a slower playout of the discovery of his powers etc., but I guess fast hero = fast backstory! I know nothing about the comic book character, and I wonder how his story will sustain interest over multiple seasons.

Ryujin

Legend
It was good stuff. I too might have liked a slower playout of the discovery of his powers etc., but I guess fast hero = fast backstory! I know nothing about the comic book character, and I wonder how his story will sustain interest over multiple seasons.

There's more to come, on the powers front. Imagine all the things that you could do with super speed, then add in the pseudo-sciencey stuff too.

Remove ads