D&D 5E Exodus

Phoenix8008

First Post
"It says it wants a knife too.", Airman Babington advises the others before backing away from what is seemingly about to be a combat zone.

Brother Dave

First Post
"...and that's why I'm asking you where..." Trace's head snaps around when the alien speaks again. "Wait...did she just speak in Latin?" The ramifications of that start bouncing around in his head. Obviously her species has had contact with ours at some point in the past...far in the past, judging by that accent. Is it possible she has some human DNA after all? Do we have a common ancestor? Awed by the possibilities, he whispers to himself. "Fascinating!"

Then the import of her speech kicks in. "Umm...she says she wants to fight you. I'm not sure that's..." He starts, turning to look back at Juno, then stares at the rather large knife that has appeared in her hand.

"Ah...pugio, indeed. I'll just be backing off over here, then. Good luck." Trace backs away from Juno and the alien, trying to give them plenty of room. "Please...try not to kill her!" Then repeats the phrase in Latin for good measure. Readying his med kit just in case, he waits to see what's going to happen.

smartmonkey

First Post
Ryota lingers at the outskirts, keeping himself hidden for now. Whatever apparent bargain had been struck - something about a knife? - wasn't going to punch a hole in the hull, at least. He slips further away, toward the drive core - hands running over readouts and sensors - calling up a status report. It looked stable, sure, but just because the piece of kuso was acting stable didn't mean it was. Let the hothead duel whatever anomaly had just stepped out from god-knows-where: there was an Ark to think about.

Shayuri

First Post
Juno took another knife and took a deep breath. "If it looks like she's going to kill me," she said, "Shoot her. I'm doing this to capture her, so we can interrogate."

She then tosses the alien creature the knife and sank into a fighting posture, arms out to maximize her reach, legs apart to give her balance, and weaving to and fro to give a moving target.

Yeah, this was for Dawson...in hopes he wasn't just dead...but it was for more than that. It was for Mars and the marines who'd died there. It was for Earth, and the other ships, and...for everything.

"Come on."

MortalPlague

Adventurer
(OOC: Could you roll initiative for me? Trying to post while travelling, can't figure out how to link things on these comps (copy/paste doesn't work))

Doctor Elle Sanguine watched with rapt attention; she had found a good vantage point from a small catwalk, where her holorecorder could get a good view of the proceedings. There was a nervous excitement in her stomach. This was something ancient which nobody had witnessed for thousands of years!

Concern for Juno never entered her thinking.

Remove ads