• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constantine [SPOILERS]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Huh. Turns out there's no broadcaster showing this in the UK at all. Guess I won't be seeing it unless it appears on Netflix.

Ryujin

Legend
I hadn't seen the original pilot but according to a friend who saw both it, and the first episode, it's essentially the same thing. The key difference is that the girl doesn't stick around in the first episode, when she apparently did in the pilot.

Interesting call-out to the Golden Age DC comics with the girl being the daughter of Doctor Fate though (the helmet).

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I hadn't seen the original pilot but according to a friend who saw both it, and the first episode, it's essentially the same thing. The key difference is that the girl doesn't stick around in the first episode, when she apparently did in the pilot.

Well, the teaser for next week had her in it for a moment, with Constantine and Chaz checking out the map again....

Interesting call-out to the Golden Age DC comics with the girl being the daughter of Doctor Fate though (the helmet).

Her father had the helmet, but that doesn't mean he was Doctor Fate. At least, his name doesn't seem to match any of the extant DFs...

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Well, the teaser for next week had her in it for a moment, with Constantine and Chaz checking out the map again....

IMDB only shows her in one episode, so I guess she didn't test very well.

Her father had the helmet, but that doesn't mean he was Doctor Fate. At least, his name doesn't seem to match any of the extant DFs...

I haven't read a Doctor Fate comic in more than 40 years, but I thought the possessor of the helmet was Doctor Fate? Then again there's the whole thing about her not really knowing her father, so the real name could be anything.

Remove ads