One Hundred

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Grell Head Studios has just sold its one hundredth book on www.rpgnow.com. This may seem like small potatoes to many of you, but it's a big deal to us.

When we started this little project for fun, we didn't know if we'd ever sell book 1. By selling one hundred, and getting as high as #4 on the Top Sellers list this past month, we proved that we can do it... and it's worth doing.

With our unusually low selling price, we've made just enough money to cover all of our production and web site costs... but that's fine. The fact that there are a hundred people out there with our work in their hands, all over the globe, possibly and probably using it in their campaigns... that's just the coolest thing in the world.

Thank you all for your support. Here's looking forward to a thousand.

Cheers!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Congrats.

One year ago, (well, actually more like a year and a week ago), I published my first product through Ambient Inc. & RPGnow. I was giddy when the first 10 copies sold.. then it became a hundred.

Back then the PDF scene was a lot thinner (Librum Equitis was product #96 @ RPGNow) and our sales hurtled us to the #1 all-time slot @ RPGNow within 6 weeks of release.. with sales figures only SLIGHTLY better than yours.

Congrats, and keep up the good work!

tensen

First Post
HellHound said:
Congrats.

One year ago, (well, actually more like a year and a week ago), I published my first product through Ambient Inc. & RPGnow. I was giddy when the first 10 copies sold.. then it became a hundred.

Back then the PDF scene was a lot thinner (Librum Equitis was product #96 @ RPGNow) and our sales hurtled us to the #1 all-time slot @ RPGNow within 6 weeks of release.. with sales figures only SLIGHTLY better than yours.

Congrats, and keep up the good work!

Ah.. Nostalgia.

I remember the days when I put a product up and crossed my fingers waiting for a sale.. any sale. Now you can expect enough people will take a look, just to see what you have. But a hundred sales is a good amount. Congrats to Grellhead.

Malessa

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
My review is coming down the peipline. Some things I liked were the fact that you covered double swords!

Thanks Joe, I will eventually try to cover all weapons. Look forward to your review. Constructive criticism and feedback is always welcomed.;)

Last edited:

Remove ads