[November] What Are You Reading

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I really enjoyed this book.

I think I can say it is one of the more engaging books I have read in which... nothing happens. At least, I'm halfway in, and I'm still looking for some events that can be called a plot. :)

Jhaelen

First Post
Finished my collection of short stories (s.a.). Now, I'm probably going to start reading "Captain Vorpatril's Alliance" by Lois MacMaster Bujold.

delericho

Legend
"The Choking Tower" was okay, though I'm a bit torn on this latest AP - I'm glad Paizo are pushing the boat out and taking some risks, but with both this Path and also the "Rasputin Must Die!" case the result of the experiment has left me a little cold.

"The Silent Stars Go By" was pretty good for about 100 pages and then seemed to run out of steam. A shame, because there were some very nice ideas there.

For a change of pace, I read "Winnie the Pooh" next, which was good fun. :)

And then I read the most recent Pathfinder Tale, "Nightblade". Which was pretty middle of the road, even in terms of game fiction. If you enjoyed the previous book, "Nightglass", you'll probably like this, but not otherwise.

Next up is "Backwards" by Rob Grant. This is a Red Dwarf novel, though its place in the sequence is debatable - it was published fourth, but it actually takes place third.

Last edited:

Remove ads