Dragon age inquisition (no spoilers)

fba827

Adventurer
So, what race and class and gender and difficulty level?

Anything fun that you found that you want to share but put it in spoiler tags....

For me, playing human, Mage, male, on normal difficulty.

As for amusing bits for me, I'm finding iron Bulls personality more smudging than I thought I would.
As for the biggest 'oh my' moment so far had to do with Lilliana on the mission where you get Dorian if you f try to get the mages favor. But that's all I'll say to avoid spoilers.

Overall though, took me a while to actually 'catch on' to the game play mechanics. For instance I was running around doing everything in the hinterlands not realizing I could actually leave and go back to haven at any time.

Female qunari fighter (sword and shield) and playing at normal.

The Hinterlands is a little too big. It totally traps you there and you just don't realize you're meant to go away and come back. The fact the game doesn't firmly direct you back is a tiny flaw. I felt I *needed* to close all the rifts and get all the camps to "win" the zone, which was very wrong.
Just got Iron Bull in the game, which gives you an idea where I am.

Right now, what surprises me is the absence of hard choices. I liked that a lot in the first game, and to a lesser extent in the second. Having to choose between two evils and not knowing which is lesser. No clear cut good guys and grey morality. So far, few of my choices feel like they matter.

Remove ads