D&D 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Chapter 1

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Erevan's blade cuts deep into the drake's flank, spattering blood over the market stall. The beast leaps back in pain, and the sudden movement causes Renestrae's arrow to fly wide.

Miri struggles to defend against three nimble foes at once. One kobold ducks behind her, slashing with it's dagger as her lower back. The remaining two shriek with bloodlust and leap at her in a frenzy, trying to push her to the ground.

[Miri takes 3 damage]

Orcassm cries out and bangs his shield with the haft of his axe to distract the drake, and it turns it's head, snarling at the dwarf. Taking advantage, Paine unleashes his magic, and the blast knocks the drake over on it's belly. It howls and roars before dragging itself back on it's feet - still alive, barely.

[MIri's next, and needs to make two STR(Athletics) or DEX(Acrobatics) checks against two grapple attempts vs the kobold's results of 12 and 16. She's grappled if she loses either of the checks.]

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
I may have misunderstood: I assumed you were taking the Help action on your turn (in place of an attack/spell). If this isn't the case then I apologise, by all means take your turn as normal.

pro100

First Post
ooc: no worries, I did help Paine but since it is the first time I use this action I didn't know how was working, fine like this, let's continue. next turn I will let you know my action when is up tp me. cheers

mips42

Adventurer
Whenever he can, Erevan will continue to attack the drake until it moves no more

ooc: internet time reduced. please feel free to roll attack and damage as needed.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Paine watches the large beast rise up from its position collapsed on the ground, and for a moment, he wonders. "This fell beast has a majesty to it," he says, more to himself. But his lips tighten, and he lets loose another blast, hopeful to finish it.

To hit (when he's up in the initiative): [roll0]. If it's a hit damage = [roll1].

The assualt and the dead were too much for Ulfgar and he decides to run for it. The dwarf turns from the group and tries to flee from the area and out of Greenest alive.

OOC: Sorry but I'm dropping out of the game. My group back home decided to tabletop this adventure and it will spoil it for me if I will play it twice. Have fun...

Remove ads