WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA TO BRING?

Dioltach

Legend
This is going to sound very much like a First World Problem, but I need a new strap for my Cellini Classic watch. My wife is always complaining that she can't think of a present for me, so I'm hoping that she'll remember that's what I want.
For the rest, a lazy day spent with my wife or in the kitchen is really all I need.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I always have a hard time around the holidays or my birthday, because I am not much of a "stuff" person. I don't need lots of *stuff*.

I have some guitar gear on my list.

Some of the 5e adventures - I'm thinking of a campaign, but I'd like some more practical experience with the system before I start with the world-building.

There are a couple of cooperative board games (or expansions for same) I have an eye on.

What I really could use is... time. I have so many things I want to get done, but no blocks of time sufficient to do them. I could use an extra 3-day weekend here or there I could dedicate to them (and the errands required to make them happen), where I know I won't be disturbed or required to other things: cleaning out the basement, fixing up my wife's office a bit. That sort of thing. If it is a "spend the day doing work, spend the evening with pizza and a movie" I'd be quite happy.

I could also use someone in my social circles to run a game for me to play in, rather than having me always be the one behind the screen.

I think Kickstarter would benefit from a gift certificate system. Someone pays Kickstarter some money, and then hands the credit off to you to apply to various projects as you see fit. For RPG enthusiasts, this would be awesome.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
I'm alway hard pressed to write down my wishes. There are not many things I'd like/love to have, and those are so specific that I have to select (and buy) them myself. So my column in our family's collective wish list is remarkably empty. Our children know that I enjoy some new fantasy of science fiction novel without knowing anything about it beforehand.

Remove ads