D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

Skarsgard

Explorer
How about Carroll after Lewis Carroll of Alice in Wonderland fame?

For equipment from our Mundane background can we assume that we are going to go through to the fantasy realm by accident rather than by plan?

Leif

Adventurer
Well, Malcolm will have a different surname than the rest unless Miriam chose to keep her maiden name or hyphenate. Or veterinarian dad is progressive and took Miriam's last name instead.
Well, duh, how did I make such an obvious blunder? Okay, then ,let's say, Malcolm Jurgenson.

Zansy

Explorer
I think Carroll is a fine name :) I'm working on my character (still have to name him...) but I think I'm making progress!
I may be busy for a couple of days so I'm sorry about my absence! (Though I try to at least lurk when I can't post)

I think my character's name will be Simon Carroll and my two skills will be Animal Handling and Medicine. Will probably draw on the soldier background to fill in other details.

Leif

Adventurer
Judge Malcolm Jurgensen

And Grandpa, Judge Malcolm Jurgensen lives next door at 2125 Westerbrook Lane in Chesterfield, Mass. (2121 and 2125 split the extra lot, 2123, that was between them.)

Do you have another spot ?
I can play the little daughter - 10 yo. Hiser hobbies are fishing and camping in the nearby river in real life since she is a girl scout in the local scouts organization.
In the fantasy world he will take the form of a Halfling Ranger or a Druid.

Remove ads