D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

Fenris

Adventurer
Ok, here is the thumbnail sketch of my character:

Brad Munn the Football Quarterback
Brad plays football for the Chesterfield Chargers. A talented athlete, Brad plays both sides of the football, where he is known for his lightening quick passes, and thunderous tackles and sacks when he plays linebacker. Brad is less interested in his classes, but manages to keep his grades well enough for football. But Brad is a charming, affable, and handsome young man. He is a natural leader on the football field, and in the school. He has a knack with reading people as well as defenses.
Brad has lived in Chesterfield for all his life.

Through the Looking glass, Brad finds himself a half-elf Tempest Cleric

Zansy

Explorer
Hey guys! I'm still here ^_^;; My Senior linebacker Terry is still a thing...
So while making a 5E character for another game I stumbled across something EPIC that I have since fallen in love with and have a new character concept in mind for this game. Mountain Dwarf Warlock. With the racial abilities of Dwarven Combat Training and Dwarven Armor Training my character would be proficient with light and medium (not heavy but I might be able to fit that in somewhere) and 'war' weapons. Also since armor no longer has an effect on spell casting I'd be able to cast spells unhindered. With the Warlock class I'd have a d8 hit die so I won't be squishy either. So picture a Dwarf with a Warhammer and medium armor (maybe heavy) spell caster.... YES! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIIIIIIIC!
uhh cool! I'm a warlock too, on the other side! I'm pretty curious about your pact myself...

Ok, here is the thumbnail sketch of my character:

Brad Munn the Football Quarterback
Brad plays football for the Chesterfield Chargers. A talented athlete, Brad plays both sides of the football, where he is known for his lightening quick passes, and thunderous tackles and sacks when he plays linebacker. Brad is less interested in his classes, but manages to keep his grades well enough for football. But Brad is a charming, affable, and handsome young man. He is a natural leader on the football field, and in the school. He has a knack with reading people as well as defenses.
Brad has lived in Chesterfield for all his life.

Through the Looking glass, Brad finds himself a half-elf Tempest Cleric
Sounds like a great leader football player if I ever heard of one. I took Terry's football career in a different direction though! Pardon me if I'm misinformed, but who are the Chesterfield Chargers?

I gotta admit I'm sensing some overlap from multiple fronts. I'm sorry if I'm not sure how to take it. >.>

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Hmm, this is true. [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION], would you be willing to change your character up a bit since [MENTION=6788194]Zansy[/MENTION] submitted the concept first?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
IMHO, backgrounds matter a little less than classes? I thought Terry wasn't on the football team anymore - plus he was collegiate - plus he's Bella's (my character's) older brother, who better to have something in common with her high school boyfriend? Terry can give Brad pointers lol.

As for the Warlock thing, that's up to the GM, if they want to let multiple people play the same class.

At any rate, it was my idea for [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] to play Captain of the Football team to go with my Captain of the Cheerleading squad, that old preppy, clean cut, ditzy cliche` taht will be fun to break. Sorry I thought it was different enough from your idea [MENTION=6788194]Zansy[/MENTION] that it wouldn't offend you.

Remove ads