Iron DM 2014 Badge

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], this year's champion is MortalPlague. Would you please award him the attached badge?

Attachments

• Iron DM 2014 Champion.png
    Iron DM 2014 Champion.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 368

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], I'm not sure if this ever happened. If so, I don't think [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] knows where to look for it (last I checked).

Thanks for your help!

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Thanks for the mention, Rune. I had a look under my 'badge inventory' and didn't see anything there, so unless I'm looking in the wrong place, it isn't there.

Rune

Once A Fool
I gotta make 'em by finger on a tablet, so...by request, let's say. Can I assume this is a request? (You were 2012, right?)

Rune

Once A Fool
Out of curiosity, do other admins have the ability to do it, Morrus? Because there are two in the Rat Bastard DM's Club (where we pull the Iron DM judges from). They're not very active, at the moment, but maybe we wouldn't have to bother you at all?

At any rate, thanks again for going through the trouble of doing this (and/or telling another admin how). It'll take me a while to make each badge (again, only by request), so there won't be any quick turnaround on my end, either.

Remove ads