EN World Queenie and Fenris are on vacation!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Since I can't remember where I have already posted...

We're off on a real life adventure today, traveling to California from New York. We won't be back until late on the 20th but I am sure it will take a few days to get fully back into reality. We will have internet connection while we are away and will try to check in all our games as we can. If you really need one of us just throw us an @.

Have a good two weeks everyone!

:cool:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Thanks everyone! It is fabulous here! We got upgraded on JetBlue to even more legroom seats and express check in, priority boarding (because of my special needs daughter) plus the TV didn't work for half the trip so they ran all the movies for free plus they gave us $15 back each too! The weather here was gorgeous in the 70's today, warm but not too hot sun. We went to San Fransisco today and saw the Bay and Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39 where the sea lions are, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and store (had ice cream there!), drove down Lombard Street, that super curvy, steep street, then came home and had lasagna and chatted all night with my bestie. Super tired but just the best. We live on different coasts on opposite sides of the country and we don't get to see each other too much.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
And we're home. And exhausted. We had three or four days we had to get up at 5am to get stuff done, and that is really harsh on me, physically and emotionally lol. If I had been home I would rather stay up ALL night to get to 5am then sleep for a few hours and get up. Being a night owl does have some cons.

We had a great time and got the businessney stuff done, though there is more to do there is progress. Now to unpack -oofff. Hate that part. Plus, it snowed like 8 inches yesterday! We had 97 degree days in California and then come home to snow. But there's no climate change, right? :l

Anyhoo, Fenris and I will try to get caught up in all our games in the next couple of days. It's good to be back :)

Unsung

First Post
Love this East Coast weather you guys have got going here, seriously.

Many happy returns! (Yes, I know that's not actually what that means.)

Remove ads