D&D 5E Rogue5wizard1 multiclass

Acheron42

Villager
I have a rogue assassin i multiclassed into wizard I'm gong to take 2 more levels of wizard but I'm unsure of which school of magic to choose. Any suggestions?

Myzz

First Post
I have a rogue assassin i multiclassed into wizard I'm gong to take 2 more levels of wizard but I'm unsure of which school of magic to choose. Any suggestions?

I looked at Arcane Trickster for HoTDQ, and decided Assassin - Wiz would be more my style. DI wanted to be more of a Wiz than a Rogue. The choice really comes down to play style. I'd recommend diviner, evoked or transmuted. Diviner would be best choice if your only dipping a few levels of wiz... Transmuted was ws the route I was taking prior to our TPK.

If your going Mostly wizard, id suggest skipping
and either go AT or Thief... Also talk to DM aband party to see how often you'll be able to get in surprise. In HoTDQ My DM pretty sqashed most chances of surprise, which nullified the entire point of going assassin. AT would get u back a 2 caster levels for MC Spell slot determination. Legerdemain would have ended up more use full to my character, rather than assassinate.

Transmuted stone at 14, lets u get a rez, in case cleric dies...

Remove ads