Super Dragon King Ghidorah!

Arc

First Post
Krishnath said:
But still, for fun, I converted my 14th lvl paladin from Eye of the Beholder over to 3E some time ago, with the exact same items she has in the game, and ended up with a very powerful NPC paladin in my campaign world.
Wait, Eye of the Beholder as in the old Sega CD game? Please, please tell me that's what you're talking about, because I loved that game. *sigh* The days of my youth...

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Actually, it's Eye of the Beholder as in the old PC game from the mid 80's, the first wholly 3D rpg that was ever created. It was later converted both to sega CD and Snes, and now recently it has been upgraded to 3E on the GBadvance. Unfortunalty, they lost a lot of stuff in the conversion, like the Thri-Kreen level, and the Xorns, and... well you get the idea. It's just not the same. But Mirana of Azurewing still rocks! She can take out an ancient red dragon and she is only level 14 and not munchkinized. It's all in the feats, well that and the +5 admanite longsword "Severious"

Demi: Your loss... ;)

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Mithral Icesilver said:
[Debate/] Ahem! Have you ever seen "Godzilla, Mothra/King Ghidorah"? King Ghidorah is one of the Guardian Monsters! Why Neutral Evil? :confused: :mad: :( [/debate]

No, I have not yet seen GMK. Yes, I know that he's a guardian of Japan. But there have been at least three different King Ghidorahs.

The first one was in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster through Godzilla on Monster Island. Arguably, this Ghidorah was also the one defeated by Mothra in Return of Mothra 3. This Ghidorah destroyed the Venutian civilization (Martian in the English), allied with Xians, Kiilaks and giant Nebulan cockroaches, and was determined to have spent his youth killing off the dinosaurs for fun. This Ghidorah is decidedly evil.

The second one was the King Ghidorah from the Heisei-era Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah. He was created from three Dorats, was a tool of evil future Caucasians, and was killed and rebuilt as Mecha-Ghidorah. Probably neutral in DnD terms, as it shows animilian intelligence and is little more than a pawn.

The third Ghidorah was a guardian of Japan in GMK: All Out Monster Attack. There, he aided Baragon and Mothra from defeating a Godzilla created by the manifestation of Japan's war-dead. this Ghidorah is good.

The Ghidorah whose stats appear here is the first one, with one element (the electric bite) stolen from the thrid one.

I apologize for the length, but I know my kaiju.
Demiurge out.

demiurge1138 said:
No, I have not yet seen GMK. Yes, I know that he's a guardian of Japan. But there have been at least three different King Ghidorahs.

The first one was in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster through Godzilla on Monster Island. Arguably, this Ghidorah was also the one defeated by Mothra in Return of Mothra 3. This Ghidorah destroyed the Venutian civilization (Martian in the English), allied with Xians, Kiilaks and giant Nebulan cockroaches, and was determined to have spent his youth killing off the dinosaurs for fun. This Ghidorah is decidedly evil.

The second one was the King Ghidorah from the Heisei-era Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah. He was created from three Dorats, was a tool of evil future Caucasians, and was killed and rebuilt as Mecha-Ghidorah. Probably neutral in DnD terms, as it shows animilian intelligence and is little more than a pawn.

The third Ghidorah was a guardian of Japan in GMK: All Out Monster Attack. There, he aided Baragon and Mothra from defeating a Godzilla created by the manifestation of Japan's war-dead. this Ghidorah is good.

The Ghidorah whose stats appear here is the first one, with one element (the electric bite) stolen from the thrid one.

I apologize for the length, but I know my kaiju.
Demiurge out.

Sorry. I've only seen GMK.

Draco dormeins nuquam titillandus.
Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon!

Remove ads