Visit Freeport! drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour updated

drnuncheon

Explorer
The gnome can feel the blood trickling down his back and his arms as he runs through the streets of Scurvytown, turning his shirt and coat into a sodden red mass. His lungs burn and his legs ache from running, but his head feels oddly light. It doesn't matter, he thinks. I've got my notes...and I'm so close to a breakthrough! Surely I'll find some way to test my theories...

He turns down an alley. They can't have followed me, he thinks. I'll be safe down here. I'll get passage on a ship to the mainland... The tiny alchemist leans up against the decrepit wooden wall of the shack, letting the blood trickle down the wood. I'll just rest here first...for a little bit. He closes his eyes, just for a moment, and doesn't see the two figures come around the corner and into the alley.

As any sailor knows, blood in the water will attract every shark for miles around. In Freeport, the sharks come on two legs, but the effect is much the same.

Here's what people are saying about drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour!

"Interesting format (characters as police--cool idea!), a nice mystery, and a good measure of dark humor mixed in." - Lazybones

"Most enjoyable, and it sparks my imagination every time that I read it." -dvvega

"Reminds me of the good old days!" - ValAssante

"Just the right mix of deadly serious intrigue and hilariously sly comedy." - Evil Josef

Come see what they're talking about.

Come visit Freeport.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Oh, not!
Mierda!!!!

I think now I'm begining to read ANOTHER story hour.
I think I'm ill, I'm a story hour junkie...

Freeport, I'm going on!

Horacio

P.S.: Moderators, if anytime I deserve a member tittle, I would like to be 'Story Hour junkie'

Remove ads