• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stone Mountain, GA, USA OD&D(1974) looking for gamers

diaglo

Adventurer
Looking for gamers for the only true game.

Learn to use your imagination. Explore the world in a new way. Challenge yourself and others as you work as a party.

All comers welcome.

Warning: This game can cause addiction.

Last edited:

I live in Hawaii but I'd be interested to play by post, as in by snail mail. Would consider e-mail too. Probably not what you had in mind, though.

We fly through there somewhat frequently (well, Ok...maybe once a year) on the way to Spartanburg SC to see my family. I can't find any 2ed or earlier players either. Everyone seems to be too caught up in buying this or that new book that comes out for 3/3.5. It's too bad, eh? I started by playing 3ed and then became intrigued by the earlier stuff and would like to find someone to play with.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Admittedly, I don't own the wooden box set or anything, but I do have the 1E books and Cyclopedia. What kind of game do you plan on running, anyways? (other than ruleset)

BTW, I'd need a ride to Stone Mountain too.
But I am a little closer than HI :)

Remove ads