• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [FANTASY GROUNDS] D&D Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss is now available

smiteworks

Explorer
The Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss module has been faithfully converted over for play on Fantasy Grounds and is now available for $34.99. Check out some of the screenshots below and also some of the Underdark themed tunnel maps we released with our free FG Battlemaps for all license and subscription holders.

Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5EOOTA

Out of the Abyss Screenshots
Underdark-City-Maps.jpg

Combat-Maps.jpg

Items-Parcels-and-Tables.jpg

Story-Entries.jpg

Handout-Art.jpg

And here are some samples of the underdark tunnel maps you can use for the sections that don't include maps. Just reveal it as you go and populate it as needed with the various random encounters. I added 13 new maps just for this adventure.

Underdark_tunnels_B.jpgUnderdark_tunnels_Large_Pool.jpg

Prism

Explorer
Very nice.

So you have full stats in for all of the monsters? Doesn't the book version refer to the monster manual?

Also, what software do you use to create the tunnel maps. They look great

smiteworks

Explorer
Yes, we include the full stats so that the module is fully contained. It won't require the MM or Complete Core Monster Pack for Fantasy Grounds.

For the maps, I use Photoshop and some styles from one of our other developers, Zeph Ponos. It enabled me to make all 13 of the tunnel maps in just a few hours. It's also a bit easier since I didn't decorate them.

Remove ads