Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
201412_2145_ggghc_sm.jpg

Camelpalday!

sabrinathecat

Explorer
A day when a lot of people see how much worse Moffat can make Doctor Who? Having hit rock bottom, Moffat keeps digging, dragging the show down with him. I feel sorry for Smith and Capaldi, because they got shafted with crap scripts that ruin their Doctors for me.

delericho

Legend
But I also don't see how that would help me understand what capalday is...

You know it ruins a joke when you explain it?

Anyway... Doctor Who came back for its new series yesterday. The current Doctor is played by Peter Capaldi. Hence, yesterday was Capal-day. It was a pun.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A day when a lot of people see how much worse Moffat can make Doctor Who? Having hit rock bottom, Moffat keeps digging, dragging the show down with him. I feel sorry for Smith and Capaldi, because they got shafted with crap scripts that ruin their Doctors for me.

Please don't start this relentless threadcrapping again. It gets really, really tiresome and repetitive.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Please don't start this relentless threadcrapping again. It gets really, really tiresome and repetitive.
If people do not like what I have to say, you gave them the great and wonderful gift of the Ignore Button.
I would love to say that the New Doctor Who show is the best thing that has happened to Television, and that Moffat's reign is the best thing that happened to Doctor Who. I really and truly would. And, based on his writing before he took the job, that is exactly what should have happened.
I complain because I care.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If people do not like what I have to say, you gave them the great and wonderful gift of the Ignore Button.

That isn't how we deal with excessive threadcrapping to the point that it becomes a problem. You've been posting this same opinion over and over for years. It's time to tone it down.

Start your own Doctor Who Sucks thread if you wish, and repeat it as often as you like, but I'm asking you to lay off the constant threadcrapping. Can you do that? Please?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
You know it ruins a joke when you explain it?

Anyway... Doctor Who came back for its new series yesterday. The current Doctor is played by Peter Capaldi. Hence, yesterday was Capal-day. It was a pun.

I'm pretty sure a joke is also ruined when the joke is not understood. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the explanation. :)

Remove ads