Dedicated subgroups for major APs?

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
There are lots of threads started to discuss the major APs and they get buried, so people start new threads. CapnZapp has tried to gather the OotA ones here http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?469640-Out-of-the-Abyss-Thread-Collection but it's an ongoing struggle as that thread will likely get buried soon.

A better approach perhaps would be to have a sub group dedicated to major APs and then a subgroup for each AP within that?

thanks for considering it.

CapnZapp

Legend
If Enworld implements this great!

Let me just say that one subforum (for all official WotC adventures) is probably enough, since collection threads can then simply be stickied in that forum.

Obviously it would be great if posts in that/those forum(s) show up in the main 5e forum, just like AL play posts and homebrew.

As a minimal effort, I humbly propose my collection thread for OotA be stickied for the next month or two.

Then come spring, a similar utility thread could be stickied for the next adventure module, and OotA be un-stickied.

Thank you for reading,
Zapp

CapnZapp

Legend
This is already the place where you bring "attention to the mods"

Unfortunately, their silence is much more likely to mean they have considered the appeal but decided not to act, than they having missed the thread.

(They are under no obligation to respond to every suggestion made here in meta. The best course of action is to respectfully wait)

Nemio

First Post
This is already the place where you bring "attention to the mods"

Unfortunately, their silence is much more likely to mean they have considered the appeal but decided not to act, than they having missed the thread.

(They are under no obligation to respond to every suggestion made here in meta. The best course of action is to respectfully wait)

Aha, ok. Got it :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not intending to think about making major structural changes until things have settled down after WotC's boards close and everything has been moved. That said, we were in the middle of a combined forum experiment just before that happened, and I want to revisit that - and that's the exact opposite, being fewer larger forums rather than more smaller forums. Generally speaking, IME, lots of small specific forums results in less overall posting than a smaller number of busier forums. But I'll think about this stuff more later this year - right now is too chaotic and atypical for anything to make much sense.

CapnZapp

Legend
Fair enough!

I guess the collection thread will be bumped to the top periodically, if enough people find such a collection useful.

Thank you

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
When things calm down, we might also consider a tag for Adventure Paths, so you can at least quickly filter down to that general topic.

Remove ads