Adventure/Module suggestions requested

Gilladian

Adventurer
I'm looking for short, simple adventures that are set in a desert/wasteland - things I can drop in on my party, who are following another group across the wastes of a magically barren landscape. This was once a rich empire's heartland, but first a war raged across it, and then it was magically nuked, and then 400 years went by.

The PCs (5-6th level, 5e) are following another adventuring party, trying to find out who they are and what they're doing, but they're at least 3 days behind them. They will take 10 or so days to reach the final destination. So I have room to add several short adventures, or single encounters, or whatever.

If you want more details about the setting, you can read about it on my wiki, here: http://vishteercampaign.pbworks.com/w/page/90749414/Umade's Barrens

So, what modules or adventures can you suggest to me? I'm interested in things that might have been in Dungeon magazine, or Goodman Games modules I can purchase, or I would even buy a Pathfinder adventure path, or a piece of one, or any Paizo module that would be useful to me, or even older edition or 3rd party modules. I can do any conversion necessary. I just don't want to start from scratch. I'm already pulling the dry bullywugs from the En5ider Sirocco adventure, and a few of the desert effects, although the plot doesn't really work for me.

Remove ads