[PR-2WS] Adventure Toolkit: Black Fist Orcs - Free download

2WS-Steve

First Post
April 10, 2003-HIGHLAND PARK, NJ:
Second World Simulations has released a free 27 page download titled "Adventure Toolkit: Black Fist Orcs". This details an organization of thuggish orcs backed by an insidious power. Usable in any fantasy themed campaign, this also includes the very first master of arms as well as the seed for Second World Simulations "Bodies and Souls: 20 Templates".

Black Fist Orcs can be found at http://www.Second-World-Simulations.com

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Ok, maybe it's my computer or something. For some reason, I definitely can't access 2WS's site using the links above.ing the links above.

Last edited:

2WS-Steve

First Post
I'm not sure what the problem is with the link; it's working for me too and it doesn't seem like traffic is overloading the server. Hopefully it's some temporary hiccup and will go away. If you're still having trouble with it later on tonight I can email a zipped version of the file.

Thanks trancejeremy; I sent out a message this morning.

And finally: given that it's tax season there could be yet another source of the insidiousness... :D

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
OK, I've accessed your site. It appears your site doesn't like my primary browser. Works fine on ME though.

Sorry for the fuss.

2WS-Steve

First Post
What's your primary browser John? Maybe I can figure out what the problem is. I hoped that keeping everything fairly simple would avoid too many compatibility issues.

Remove ads