Under-sized Adventures #1: The Kobold Nest

Topdecker

First Post
4 out of 5 rating for Under-sized Adventures #1: The Kobold Nest

The premise of the Under-Sized Adventures series is to provide 3 pages of information, those being the loosely sketched adventure, a players map, and a GMs map. Everything is system independent and should fit easily into any campaign as a diversion or maybe as the start of something bigger.

The maps are black and white - well enough done with no frills. They could doubtlessly be better compressed for use with VTT systems, but it gets the job done.

My favorite part is the list of suggestions for changing or extending the scope of the adventure. I rarely, if ever, use a module or adhere to the roadmap given me, so it is nice to have a list of different ways to put a spin on the material.

All in all, if you are GM that doesn't want or need much hand holding, the Kobold's Nest isn't going to burden you with page after page of worthless blather. It's more of a hazy glimpse through a fantasy fog and you, the game master, gets to fill in the details to match the tone and tenor of your individual campaign.

Last edited:

Remove ads