The Kickstarter for "JourneyQuest", Season 3 has just dropped

Ryujin

Legend
Just under 4 days to go and just over $180K short of the goal. If this Kickstarter doesn't succeed they will receive none of the money and "JourneyQuest" will be cancelled, because Kickstarter is an all or nothing proposition. A couple of bucks can help, if you like indie geek comedy.

[video=youtube;k3erwHaJ22c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3erwHaJ22c[/video]

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
I really want to see JourneyQuest Season 3 happening...but we need much more support! If you enjoyed the hilarious Journeyquest (you can see season one and two here), you should jump in! :) less than two days to go!!!

Best,
kik

Yup. There are still at least a thousand people who signed up in the pre-campaign to support it, but who have still not pledged. Based on previous average support levels, that would just about be enough people to make the campaign succeed.

Congrats to them. I only threw in $25, but this is the first video I've ever crowdfunded. It's a lot easier to share with friends than, like, a D&D book or an RFID-blocking wallet. :)

Ryujin

Legend
Congrats to them. I only threw in $25, but this is the first video I've ever crowdfunded. It's a lot easier to share with friends than, like, a D&D book or an RFID-blocking wallet. :)

I've become a fairly active supporter of such things, since discovering the world of crowdfunded productions around 5 years ago. Thirty-one projects funded, mostly video but a couple of books, with 9 more either cancelled or failed to fund. Burned once by a local production that after 2 years has failed to come through with promised DVDs of the production. Then there's "Axanar" that's mired in litigation, but I knew that was a possibility going in.

Overall, pretty good odds.

Remove ads