D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Yavathol

Explorer
[MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION], looks like you went with barbarian?

Just for the first few levels, will switch to battle master when he realises what the real world is like..

Lowkey, warlocks are really fun & you could go for a stealthy pact blade warlock (GlassEye also mentioned them). Or maybe try a bladesinger or abjurer/champion for some spell support while still able to hit things with sharp sticks?

I need to take a look at the Unearthed Arcana articles, too. I built Girri without them.

And I need to get [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION]'s reaction to Girri's bladed scarf, which is a Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne weapon listed in the player's guide for that adventure path. I think the 1d6 damage and weapon description (blades woven into the scarf) are probably ok, at least insofar as they're in line with other cleric weapons. But I'm feeling unsure about the 10' reach of the scarf, and would like DM input there. Not my intent to ask for special favors...it's hard on a DM when players do that.

Yavathol

Explorer
Undying Light seems like a pretty cool Pact idea, any thoughts on Tome or Chain (guessing not Blade from your earlier comments..)

Yavathol

Explorer
1. Halfling (dex-based) Paladin [would like to use "close quarters shooter" fighting style from underdark supplement].

Hey, were you thinking LG type Paladin, or one of the newer 5e types, and which god?

I'm wondering, if Wergil has upset your church by assaulting one of its priests, maybe his father has instructed him to accompany and assist your paladin until he deems the damage repaid (really, until his good influence has rubbed off on Wergil and he thinks Wergil has matured)? That would provide a good reason for the two to be adventuring together, if you don't plump for the mystic:)

Last edited:

Remove ads