I'm working on the list for the second set of cards and handouts

If you have suggestions for things we could add to the compilation, do let me know. Here's what I have now, and I'll probably cut a few things. It's all quite rough.

Remember, the handouts are double-sided, so we don't want things on one side when the PC wouldn't also get to read what's on the other side.

Act 2 & 3 Handouts
1. Cantabrilla Rail Challenge
2. News clipping?
3. Adv 6 Hostage Letter
4. Adv 7 Obscurati Conclave (7 pages)
5. Map of Mutravir mansion
6. 7 NPC covers, plus page of rules
7. Letter from Grappa, train schedules from Kobolds?
8. Colonies of Elfaivar
9. Rites of rulership (remove bookkeeping, put in both 4e and PF stats)
10. Risuri National Defense
11. Mechanics of a Broken Age
12. Ursaliña News / Siege of Bhad Rhyzhavdut
13. Letter from Heid and Museum brochure clipping
14. Synopsis of the biography of Triegenes, with details of the Sacrament of Apotheosis
15. Gyre Exploration
16. Gyre full map?
17. Ritual of the Axis Seal
18. Final sacrament

Act Two & Three Cards.
Should we repeat any NPCs from Act One? I need to see if we have any more viable 'red herring' illos available.

1. Alonsa Frolian
2. Bruse Shantus
3. Cavallo de Guerra
4. Glaucia Evora
5. Kenna Vigilante
6. Melissa Amarie
7. Merton Goncala
8. Pardo
9. Surtan Liss
10. Zarkava
11. Amielle Latimer
12. Catherine Romana
13. Copperhat
14. Cula
15. El Extrano
16. Erskine Haffkruger
17. Lady Beshela
18. Ghost Reed Macbannin
19. Vicemi Terio
20. Vitus Sigismund
21. Ken Don
22. Gran Guiscard
23. Livia Hatsfield
24. Kiov Hetman
25. Oscan Ligurio
26. Bruce McDruid
27. Xavier Sangria
28. Aulus Atticus
29. Betronga Sidhon
30. Grandis Komanov
31. Sor Daeron
32. Olazdor
33. Thisraldion
34. Calily Buen
35. Lord Paelyrion XVIII
36. Bracers of Liberty
37. Firesight Eye
38. Skull of Cheshimox
39. Sonic Staff
40. Paired Immovable Rods
41. The Tyrant’s Eye
42. Godmind Urn
43. Tyrant’s Teeth
44. Lya Jierre’s Rapier
45. Codex of the Little People
46. Frost Giant’s Plate
47. Communication Rings
48. Reason, Diplomatic Rifle
49. Reason2
50. Ghostly Entourage
51. Fey Portal Pad
52. Fey Pad 2
53. Steelsilk Mantle
54. The Absurdist Web
55. Absurdist Web 2
56. Vekeshi Blade
57. Humble Hook
58. Humble Hook 2
59. Armatura Divinitatae
60. Third Blade of Srasama
61. Kuat Lengen
62. Arsenal of Dhebisu
63. Malicious Deflection
64. Malicious 2
65. Vigilante Sprint
66. Bullet Slice
67. Book of Kelland
68. Crown of Risur
69. Borenbog’s Gourd
70. Dramatic Reversal
71. Fey Obligation
72. Granny’s Boon
73. Mask of the Unseen Court
74. Sword of the Black Needles
75. Words Made Real

Last edited:

efreund

Explorer
Pemberton wasn't included in the Act I set, so he should probably make an appearance in Act II, since he's more important there.

I think it'd be neat for Borne to have a card, even though he never has one of those official NPC sidebar things.

If you have any extra illos that look like godhands or members of the Clergy, those might be useful, as there's a descent chance that Sigismund will die after being introduced (and we'll need another major NPC to stand in for his later scripted events), and/or it would be nice to have something for Legate Tullius.

I'm assuming you left off the Lost Arc of Reida intentionally, since it doesn't have any non-McGuffin uses. Ditto for the Vortex Array and the Eye of the Voice of Rot.

Thanks for jogging my memory that we have NPC portraits for the Bonds of Forced Faith one-shot adventure. So that's 5 more.

I did not intentionally leave those off; I was just doing a quick run-through (while binge-watching Netflix and sneezing a lot from a cold) and grabbing the items that got write-ups in the backs of the adventures. It would actually be useful to have entries for those, I think.

mdusty

Explorer
Speaking of Bonds of Forced Faith, is that stand alone available for download on this site or for sell at Drivethrurpg or Rpgnow.com?

efreund

Explorer
The rough draft (using semi-5e rules) is here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...xt-Play-Test&p=6175324&viewfull=1#post6175324

It's pretty useable. Got nice pregen handouts and everything.

The question that I have about it is: when is a good time to run this for a party that's already committed to a Zeitgeist campaign? There's some soft spoilers in Harkover's, Lorcan's, and Tomas's pregens (though nothing to really get excited about), and some pretty hefty spoilers in Stanfield's pregen that I'd actually want to censor or redact. (And even if the other PCs don't read the handout, seeing him pull off the multiple-man trick in-game can be a deal in and of itself.)

I'd absolutely squee for a map of Flint to accompany Bonds of Forced Faith (i.e. show us what it looked like prior to expansion and industrialization), but I also admit it'd also be totally unnecessary to actually run the adventure. Still, I could see the Skyseer and the Vekeshi in my party pinning that up on the wall, declaring it "the good old days" as they decry the filth and betrayal around them :)

The easiest way to slot it in would be during adventure 8. I think one GM here did that, with the party coming using the Arc of Reida in the Navras Opera House in Flint, and finding themselves wholly in another time.

efreund

Explorer
If you're still planning on doing the Vagabonds adventure (last I checked, status was "hope to, but probably not"), you'll likely need some sort of character sheet handout or portrait for whomever is tagging along with Rackus.

Also, would it worth including stats for some of the ships you get later in the adventure? (I'm thinking about a certain Pemberton-crafted vessel in particular.) Basically a sequel to the ships handout that came with Act I.

mdusty

Explorer
Would it be possible to get an NPC portrait for the Prime Cardinal Tito and Arch Secula Natalia and maybe even Chancellor Takhenov of Drakr. All the other world leaders got their own portrait

Remove ads