[IC] Star Wars - Interlude IV: The Detritus of Destiny

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger

MackGrangerSoldierAvatar_zpscf9e7199.jpg

Mack glanced up at the droid and quipped, "Keep your bolts in, we are doing some important reconstitution here. The message can probably wait a bit."

He downed his whiskey and signaled the Twi'lek to bring two more.

Then he turned to Noe and asked, "You have drank a lot of Wookiee bathwater, have you? Never touched the stuff myself, lass. But I bet it will put hair on your chest. Ha, ha."

"By the way, he said he was not happy about leaving either,"
Mack added with a thumb gestured into Krallatan's direction.

"But as for the women I like; low maintenance, nice looking, and easy top the list... oh yeah, disease free is good too." He spotted the look of disapproval hitting her expression and shrugged, "What'd you mawkin' expect? I am a soldier."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Arsinoe Anjuliz

Coyn/Ah’Kra/Kessel Cantina

Arsinoe pouted as Mack made fun of her. She flipped her hair and looked away. “Maybe you should try raising your standards?” she suggested to him. “Then you wouldn’t have to worry about disease.”

Her gaze fell on the stage where a Twi’lek dancing girl gyrated in very little. She studied the movements intensely, always eager to learn new dances. This was a far cry from anything she had learned at the Imperial Ballet on Corellia and Coruscant. Still, there was a grace and style to it, even if it was decidedly...low-brow.

Leif

Adventurer
Krallatan Wookiee Mechanic / Pilot

Krallatan jut shrugged at the human female's words. Her presentation of cleavage was not lost on Krallatan, but he managed to avoid vomiting -- the mere thought of hairless breasts flopping around uncushioned made his gorge rise. And, personally, Krallatan avoided drinking Wookiee bathwater, although he had known some wilder females who seemed to relish it. Too many hairs in the teeth for his taste.

"Aawwruhh?" he moaned plaintively.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Session 1/Scene 1: Ah'Kra Spaceport

The twi'lek waitress returned to the table with two whiskeys. Her lekku twitched and curled; the meaning of which was lost on everyone at the table. At the prompting of a bith at the bar, the bartender changed the Alliance news feed to a sabacc tournament broadcast out of Ord Mantell. The current winner, an arcona, was up 50,000 credits. The crowd was growing a bit smaller, happy hour was ending and some of the spaceport employees seemed to be heading home. Mack and G8R noted the rodian party was still here.

gribble

Explorer
LE-G8R-VO

While confused about the use of the term "festivities" as it applied to a number of organic beings slowly dosing themselves with poison, LE-G8R-VO simply replied to the human female as logic dictated, "Our first priority is to master Rumko. If he has sent us a transmission it must be our priority to receive it".

A series of clicks and whirs are emitted by LE-G8R-VO, then its head swivels towards Mack, "Self diagnostics report all bolts are in their expected locations. If reconstitution is needed, I suggest ingesting H2O rather than that poison, which will not have the intended effect. We have sufficient supplies on the ship, and any necessary reconstitution be attended to after we receive and reply to master Rumko's message".

It takes a step away from the wall, as if moving towards the exit, but then halts and continues to scan the room while it waits for the others to accompany it on this priority mission.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Krallatan, Wookiee Mechanic / Pilot

The Wookie supposed that the droid might have a point. After all, for all they knew, Rumko Wun was using the droid to spy on them. Taking a long, last drink of lightly spiked blue soda, Krallatan rose from the table and waited for the others to do likewise.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Arsinoe Anjuliz

Arsinoe Anjuliz

Arsinoe sighed. “Well, it looks like back to the grind,” she said. “Tell me again why we bring Kill-Joy-Bot along on these trips?” she asked Mack, standing and shrugging into her over-large jacket. She adjusted the holster at her hip, still getting used to regularly carrying a blaster. She left the sorry excuse for Corellian brandy on the table, strongly suspecting it was counterfeit. She pressed her credchip to the reader on the table to pay. “Drinks on me,” she told them before following the Wookie.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger

MackGrangerSoldierAvatar_zpscf9e7199.jpg

Mack nursed the first of the two whiskies and gave Noe a incorrigible grin. “Sweetheart, now why would I want to raise my standards when the lower ones work just fine. Higher standards often means higher maintenance. Just like our walking tin can.”

He gestured for LE-G8R-VO to go on, “I don’t expect you to understand. Go ahead back to the ship and see what the fuss is about. After I finish my drinks, I can accompany our lass on her panty shopping. She might need a second opinion on how they look.”

Mack sipped his whiskey again and turned back to Noe, “Don’t ya worry, I am not interested messing around between crewmates.”

“Though, I am sure you would be very good. You have some great flexibility going for you. Can you put your legs behind your head?”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Arsinoe Anjuliz

Arsinoe pulled up short when Mack made lewd comments about her flexibility. She glared and picked up her brandy glass, tossing the contents into his face. “And yes, I can put my legs behind my head,” she sniffed. “Not that you’ll ever find out.” She slammed the glass down. “I’ll be in the duty free shop when you dry up,” she said, putting up her nose and stalking off.

gribble

Explorer
LE-G8R-VO

Seemingly oblivious to Mack and Arsinoe's insults, LE-G8R-VO turns first to Mack, then to Krallatan, then simply says "Affirmative". It has assessed that Mack will provide a suitable level of protection for the human female.

It proceeds out the door and back towards the hangar bay without another word, not stopping to see if the fuzzball is following.

Last edited:

Remove ads