How to become an LC?

In trying to acquire the Death House certs, I came to the realization that my state is awkwardly split up when it comes to LCs. There is one who lives in and governs Central Florida (covering Orlando, Tampa, Daytona, and Melbourne), while the other has responsibility over the rest of the state. With the CFL borders already splitting the state into three chunks, I feel like South Florida deserves its own LC. The more that I think about it, the more that I feel myself desiring to fill this position that I think my state needs. How does one become an LC?

Now this is not a slight against the current LC, John Humphrey, who's done a fine job as it is. Rather, this is addressing an issue that didn't become apparent until recent. With major population centers like West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Fort Myers in this subsection of the state, the LC for that area should be someone who is local enough to be able to visit stores in the area without having to make an 6-8 hour drive. It would also make it easier for conventions in this area to invite an LC to their events.

I'm not trying to do this for any personal gains. I just want my chunk of the state to have a LC that is actually local.

kalani

First Post
The process is simple. Many of the RCs have an application form that you can fill out, after which the RC will contact you and will determine whether you are what they are looking for. Even if there is an LC in your area, nothing is stopping you from applying as the goal is for each LC to be responsible for between 2 and 5 stores. If there are more stores than that in your area, chances are good that they need another LC.

Your best bet with making contact, is to join the official D&D AL Facebook group (if you aren't a member already), and then contact your RC directly - either via private message, or by making a post in the global group expressing your interest in becoming an LC.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/adventurersleague/

Thanks for the info. I went ahead and sent my RC a pm regarding the application. Hopefully, I should hear back from him within the next couple days.

Remove ads