ALL THE BRICKS - OOC

TillForPie

First Post
Most of the swag never made it to the train - it's wherever the rest of Lunchmeat's crew is (they've either escaped somewhere or they were killed by the HTR team at the Pensodyne facility).

TillForPie

First Post
As much of a crapshow as this run was it wasn't any of the surviving runners' fault. Sometimes the universe conspires to turn a wageslave's life into a Coen brothers movie.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, I do want to make a post here. Just got home from a long trip, and have been having problems with the board all day, but I'd like Otter to do a little nosing around and see if she can find anything useful out before this meeting is to take place.

That can be resolved via Matrix Search, I expect. A relatively simple die roll or two.

Rubberneck

First Post
Alright so it appears enworld had some issues and had to revert back which caused a lot of things to disappear. Im not sure what the plan is here...

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah. We lost a lot. But we were in a position where that might not matter much. The combat and all is over already.

We could 'skip' a little to the rendezvous and pick up essentially exactly where we left off.

Because of the previous hiatus, I see all we really lost was the meeting on the rooftop, which only lasted a few posts.

So we're in surprisingly good shape. :)

TillForPie

First Post
It's a huge bummer losing Diablito and Mr. Johnson's entrances and Herald and Faust's roleplay but I'm searching through Google caches at the moment. Some of it might be recoverable there.

Either way, Shayuri's right: We'll survive. Give me a little bit.

Remove ads