Pathfinder 1E Paizo Adventure Path Survey

Starfox

Hero
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MMtZNmGI8qA9tkh3OATqopxUTy-W4ni4ooeslZlnDJc/viewform?c=0&w=1

Not quite sure where this comes from; a poll was mentioned on the Paizo boards but the links from that poll was broken.

Anyway, this is quite an extensive poll asking players about their experiences with the various Paizo adventure paths. I have done it, and it was quite well initiated.

At the end of the poll, you can read the results of earlier polls. This might answer some speculation about the popularity of the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path that is being discussed in the GAMA new thread. I can't get this information as I am traveling and I suppose the poll uses cookies to determine if you have completed the poll or not.

Do the poll if you like; I found the questions and results quite illuminating.

elenionancalima

First Post
Thanks for sharing. I actually made this poll and was told to come share it here, but I was having trouble posting it because, I'm a new account and therefore limited when it comes to sharing links.

To answer where it initially comes from, it was initially an idea a poster on Reddit had, based on how often "What AP should I play" questions come up. Curious about the topic and wondering which AP to play next, I decided to create this. More details/different breakdowns of results can be found there if you search "Adventure Path Survey Results". I'll add links if I get my account here to the point where I am able to post links. However, for now if someone just want to skip to the results they can change the \view form to \viewanalytics

Last edited:

Starfox

Hero
Second Darkness:

1: Its bait and switch. It begins as an urban intrigue, and turns into a dungeon slog.

2: Its a dungeon slog.

Last edited:

Remove ads