DDEX3 "Revised" Adventures?

Koren n'Rhys

Explorer
Last I looked at the now-defunct DDAL download page, one of the last few adventures had a note indicating a corrected/revised version was supposed to be posted at some point. I can't recall now exactly which one it was, and when I went to look for it one last time right about when S4 went live, the D/L page was already gone.

So, two-fold question: Can anyone tell me which adventure that was, and if the revised version ever actually posted? Or if the version up on the DMs Guild is updated? I'm just not sure if that ever actually happened or if the copy I got through the store while they were still free is only version after all.

Thanks!

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
If you purchased an adventure from the DMs Guild, when that adventure is revised and a new version uploaded, you'll be alerted through your 'account' page -- you can then go download the new version without having to re-purchase the adventure.

This actually happened this morning for DDAL 04-01, Suits of the Mists.

I haven't yet purchased the Season 3 mods from the DMs Guild, but I suspect if a revised version of the mod was already in progress before the Guild launch, it's likely available via that site now.

--
Pauper

Steve_MND

First Post
He was referring to the Season 3 mods that you download for free from the AL season download site, not the purchasable copies. i'm guessing that if they're moved all of those over to DMGuild, OP is probably out of luck in getting a corrected version of what he has, baring having to pay for it.

Also, 4-01 was updated again today? Odd, i haven't gotten any announcement or alert yet through my purchased copy. I'll have to revisit the downloads page, I guess. Thanks

So, two-fold question: Can anyone tell me which adventure that was, and if the revised version ever actually posted? Or if the version up on the DMs Guild is updated? I'm just not sure if that ever actually happened or if the copy I got through the store while they were still free is only version after all.

The adventure was DDEX3-13 Writhing in the Dark. The version on the DMs Guild is the updated version. If your copy is missing stat blocks and tiering information, its the old version. If you do not notice any issues there, its the updated version.

Koren n'Rhys

Explorer
Thank you Greg, that's what I needed to know. Couldn't remember which one it was. I'll have to check my copy - I assume it's the original since it was the free version, and pick up the update from the Guild at some point.

Much obliged!

Remove ads