[LFP] Pathfinder - Sunday 11am Eastern - ZEITGEIST: THE GEARS OF REVOLUTION

EpicLurker

Villager
Looking for one or two more experienced players to take part in Ryan Nock's amazing ZEITGEIST: THE GEARS OF REVOLUTION campaign. I have nothing against new players but we have two new players already in this campaign and that's my limit for now.

I currently have four players and am looking for one or two more. Current party makeup is as follows: Half-Orc Samurai (Yerasol Veteran - focus on intimidating and being a meat shield), Halfling Rogue (Technologist - skill monkey and sneak attack expert), Tiefling Sorcerer (Spirit Medium - blaster caster), and a Gnome Gunslinger (Gunsmith - ranged combatant). There is an equal balance of social, investigative, and combat skills - so a potential character should not try to just twink out one area unless they want to be bored 2/3rds of the time.

The PCs will be part of an elite constabulary unit - the Royal Homeland Constabulary - and have pledged loyalty to the nation of Risur, though they may be from other lands. Teamwork is essential - I am not looking for lone-wolf characters, social butterflies, or anti-heroes. Find a concept you believe will work well with a steampunk flavored campaign.

Please also note that at this point in time I have not had the chance to read through the Ultimate Intrigue book nor am I familiar with anything from Occult Adventures. Classes and options from those books will be met with some skepticism but I am willing to listen to ideas and do the research.

Target start date is April 17th. We will be playing with text only (no VoiP or video chat) over Roll20 and will be using GChat for our OOC discussions during game time.

The website can be found here (zeitgeist-gor.obsidianportal dot com)and browsing through the wiki should provide you with all the information you need regarding character creation.

I am hoping to have selected the final one or two characters by the end of this week. So - respond to this post before then. If you have any questions - I'll do my best to answer them in this thread!

Remove ads