Doctor Strange Teaser Trailer

horacethegrey

First Post
[video=youtube;Lt-U_t2pUHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-U_t2pUHI&nohtml5=False[/video]

Surprised that Cumberbatch went with an American accent, but damn those Inception like visuals look cool.

At this point I trust Marvel to pull this off, especially after Ant-Man's success.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Looks alright, although its lacking action atm - I hope they do more psychedelic bubbles and not just inception kaleidoscopes :)

I'm not keen on Tilda Swinton being a shaved headed Buddhist nun though. Sure cast Tilda Swinton in the role but if you're going to go full Cornwall then have her follow Western Tradition too - Morgana le Fey has been a Dr Strange villain, so there is precedent for him going to Tintagel!!!

its annoying that they still use the Orient = Exotic/Mystical meme but then cast a white woman in the role. are there no Asian women in Hollywood?

hot dang! that's what I'm talking about! come on Tonguez! bring on the kaleidoscopes!!! this is Doc Strange! screw action! this is has to be mind-bending and effed up!

So..... I wonder if the next "Super Boss" after Thanos with be Dormammu? Limbo, Mindless Ones .... many lesser villains and challenges.

next super boss after Thanos? I like that... as in "Doc Strange will mop the floor with Thanos"

(in the comics, I'm not sure why guys like Doc Strange haven't done a number on tech based fools like Thanos... no tech or mutant power or anything based on the physical world can lay down Thanos, but magic? I don't see why not, unless he's actually a chosen of death in the metaphysical/supernatural sense too...)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
next super boss after Thanos? I like that... as in "Doc Strange will mop the floor with Thanos"

(in the comics, I'm not sure why guys like Doc Strange haven't done a number on tech based fools like Thanos... no tech or mutant power or anything based on the physical world can lay down Thanos, but magic? I don't see why not, unless he's actually a chosen of death in the metaphysical/supernatural sense too...)

if Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet then he is too powerful for Dr Strange, even without the Gauntlet he is much more of a physical threat, is powerful enough to withstand the magic blasts and restraints, can teleport across dimensions and is a tactical mind. Mephisto tried to take the Gauntlet from Thanos once and paid the price, so Thanos has stood up to magic.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

if Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet then he is too powerful for Dr Strange, even without the Gauntlet he is much more of a physical threat, is powerful enough to withstand the magic blasts and restraints, can teleport across dimensions and is a tactical mind. Mephisto tried to take the Gauntlet from Thanos once and paid the price, so Thanos has stood up to magic.

It's not like Dr. Strange will defeat Thanos by himself. However, I think / suspect he will play a role in his defeat through The Avengers and Guardians.

Remove ads