The Huntsman: Winter's War (2016)

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Not in theaters but, I did kind of like the story and the visuals of the other. If they can keep that, I will probably watch it.

ccs

41st lv DM
Probably, time depending.
If I don't catch it at some matinee showing I'll see it when it hits the local 1$ theatre. If I miss it there? It'll show up on Netflix eventually.

Not particularly.
That's not meant negatively. It's just another general FX/action/sci-fi/fantasy kill time movie to me. I like those. They just don't make my "Must see now" list like say Captain America or Star Wars.

It was ok. Good enough FX.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Just saw it today and enjoyed it a great deal. It's a D&Der's movie without a doubt. Quite a bit more humor than in the first and fewer milked ominous/contemplative moments than the first, too. A few twists that weren't too well hidden but perhaps unexpected for someone expecting just a popcorn flick. It was worth seeing it on the big screen for the Tuesday $5 price and I'll grab a DVD of it for the gamer-flicks collection when it winds up in the discount section of HPB or Goodwill or some other thrift shop. I don't watch many movies more than once so I really only grab things when they drop to two or three bucks.

Remove ads