Spiked armor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Is the only AL legal way to get spiked armor to become a dwarven battlerager, or can anyone buy it (with medium armor proficiency)? I just created a goliath bard and was thinking of doing some grappling with him, and the spiked armor would be really cool to put on him.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Any character with the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide as a rules source can purchase spiked armor.

However, only battleragers can use the spiked armor when grappling (see Battlerager Armor, SCAG, p.121) -- this is not an attribute of the armor, but a class ability of the battlerager barbarian.

Since only dwarves can be battleragers in AL, only they can use the armor while grappling.

--
Pauper

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Any character with the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide as a rules source can purchase spiked armor.

However, only battleragers can use the spiked armor when grappling (see Battlerager Armor, SCAG, p.121) -- this is not an attribute of the armor, but a class ability of the battlerager barbarian.

Since only dwarves can be battleragers in AL, only they can use the armor while grappling.

--
Pauper
That's what I was afraid of. Bummer.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remove ads