Plane shift Zendikar will it ever be in AL

Killoth

First Post
so I was reading over the PDF that just came out and I have to say I really like the new races and beasts that are shown. I was just wondering if anyone knows if they will be allowed in AL. I mean its from Wizards of the Coast so I don't see a reason for it not to but I was told its not at the moment.

No, the description of it specifically says it should be treated as playtest material, so, like the Unearthed Arcana articles, it will never be official for AL until a more finalized and polished version is released.

Killoth

First Post
so if they made a more refined version and put the seal of approval the it would be acceptable? is that a possibility or do you think that Wizards will just leave it as is?

kalani

First Post
Short answer: unknown. Ravenloft was the first AL setting set outside FR. It is possible that a future setting may be a MTG setting - but this will likely only happen if WotC releases an adventure path and/or campaign setting (for purchase)

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Shorter answer: there is no way that the Kor, as written, are going to be allowed into Adventurers League.

--
Pauper

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Id doubt it. I think its just an experiment by WOTC and to me it feels like a way to push magic players towards D&D, rather than get existing D&D players excited about a Tragic the Garnering setting.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Oh yeah, really

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Tragic_the_Garnering

Ive been blocked from using game space because of the CCG, had a game terminated abruptly because a suddenly run tournament needed my play space, had players actually ridiculing my table players because we were playing D&D (and this coming from CCG players), had a 2 month booking bumped because of a CCG, and had our awards component of a convention get bumped because the CCG part of the evening ran overtime and 'we could just award our prizes after the convention anyway'.

Remove ads