D&D 5E [Closed] 5e PbP game [OOC/Character sheets]

RadarMonk

Explorer
If you want to use a different color you can as long as you have a way to denote dialogue. I was just thinking it would be simple to all use one color, if there is another one you would prefer, by all means use it.

RadarMonk

Explorer
One week into the game and it is going great. You are posting way more than I initially expected (which is fine). I just wanted to post to make sure you guys don't think you are required to post this much. This looks like it is starting off well.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe. Most PBPs get off to strong starts. The energy going in at the outset is normally quite high.

I say this not to be the dead squirrel rotting under the floorboards of your cabin, but to prepare you for when that energy slackens. That slackening does not have to kill the game...but a lot of people tend to get into a mindset where they're comparing the posting rate to those heady first weeks, and feel like the game is dying.

It's normal though. That's just sort of how PBP games go, most of the time.

ccs

41st lv DM
And remember, Nov/Dec is looming on the horizon.
Those months are hard on gaming of any variety....

Are the lizardfolk in the square grouped close together or spread out? Just trying to decide what action I want to take and where they are positioned will determine if I drop a spell or not.

Remove ads