OOC [Dungeon World] The Seven Reaches

Trogdor1992

First Post
I'll take the debility to intelligence then, and here's my DD: url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=140940]_: 2D6+2 = [3, 6]+2 = 11
[/url]

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

doghead

thotd
I'll take the debility to intelligence then, and here's my DD: url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=140940]_: 2D6+2 = [3, 6]+2 = 11
[/url]

Cool. I'll update the last IC post to reflect the Sampson move.

I'll leave you to capture the DD move in your next post.

thotd

doghead

thotd
Yes. Once you have made the move and successfully closed the Imp, lets say its simple enough for a great hulking barbarian to wrench the sword away from the thieving Imp.

thotd

doghead

thotd
I'll get you to hold for a moment while the others get chance to act.

But if you have an idea as to what you want to do next, you can post it OOC which will give me us chance to determine what move may be required/involved.

thotd

GlassEye

Adventurer
So... damage taken by Jack: [roll0] EDIT: Ouch!

Also, I'm a little uncertain. I feel like it is time for Jack to act but I also feel like you might be prompting me to Hack and Slash. Both? Headed over to re-read and see where we are IC since I've been away a bit for the past day or so.

doghead

thotd
Oh, the disability. To Strength. She's all noodle-armed right now.

"Noodle-armed" It took my little brain a moment to process this one. But nice. I will get you to wait a moment until Half-Jack and Ilrec have acted.

There is quite a little group of halflings and a couple of humans all milling around outside. They could be useful. If you want to try and rally a relief force, it would be some sort of CHA move I think. Just a thought.

I want to help Filip.

So... damage taken by Jack: [roll0] EDIT: Ouch!

Also, I'm a little uncertain. I feel like it is time for Jack to act but I also feel like you might be prompting me to Hack and Slash. Both? Headed over to re-read and see where we are IC since I've been away a bit for the past day or so.

Yes. I think that I was sort of unconsciously.

I have re-read the Defend action again. The last line I think is the key. When you defend you give up on making attacks to keep someone or something safe. The up side is that you get to control the threat in a way Hack and Slash doesn't allow.

So, on that note - [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], if you want to Defend, you can still use your allies skills to Take +1 forward on the roll. If you choose to Deal Damage, you can use their skills to add to the damage. If you choose to re-direct the damage to yourself, you can spend one skill point to add +1 Armour.

[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] - What do you have in mind? Defend? Hack and Slash? Aide Warris? Or something else?

thotd

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases